I have been traveling this great state of Massachusetts and am grateful to meet and talk to citizens who care about where we are heading in local and national politics. My goal is to speak to as many people in person as possible about the core issues of my campaign: getting out of Iraq now, energy independence, and affordable healthcare for all.
I am just as interested in communicating with those who I can't meet in person. The internet offers several options for virtual interaction between my camapaign and the citizens of the Commonwealth.
Contributing to the O'Reilly Campaign
- If you would like to make contact by phone, please use the toll-free number: 866-716-2008.
- If you would like to make a contribution, please visit the O'Reilly campaign ActBlue page. If you would prefer to contribute via mail, please print and mail the contribution form.
Other Useful Links
- Join with other Ed O'Reilly supporters on the campaign's group.
- Read Ed's Campaign Blog
- Sign up for Ed's newsletter to receive occasional updates on Ed's public appearances and other campaign news
- If you are not yet registered to vote, get registered!
Your suggestions, comments and participation are greatly appreciated. Together, we can make a difference for our country, starting right now!